Introduction to Triage – $35.00
Customer Feedback 9/01/2014
“A good overview of triage and the skills required”
Customer Feedback 27/05/2013
“It gives the exact information and scenarios that we encounter in triaging”
Customer Feedback 18/04/2012
At the completion of this program participants will demonstrate the ability to:
- Identify the principal aims of triage.
- Define the term "urgency" in the context of triage assessment.
- Describe the role and responsibilities of the triage nurse.
- Outline the key components that make the triage process effective.
- Differentiate between triage decisions and medical diagnosis.
- Nominate essential requirements for effective triage of children.
- Identify unique physiological factors of children and their significance in the triage process.
- Within a peer group, allocate appropriate categories to case scenarios and discuss rationale for decisions made.
This fun interactive online nurse education program is suitable for registered nurses who require their CPD (continuing professional development) points and want to reinforce their theoretical knowledge.