- 3 CPD Hours
- Estimated Completion Time: 3 Hours
- Certificate: Printable PDF on completion
- Approved Training for CPD Hours
This theoretical program refreshes the emergency management of anaphylaxis and the principles of CPR. It is consistent with the recommendations of The Australian Immunisation Handbook and the 2016 ARC Guidelines, as we concentrate on anaphylaxis in the setting of immunisation.
The intent of the program is to provide a theoretical review of the current guidelines, and a refresher of the physiology and management of anaphylaxis.
At the completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Improve their knowledge of the physiology of anaphylaxis
- Understand the possible causes of anaphylaxis
- Undertake initial assessment and management of anaphylaxis
- Theoretically refresh and update their Basic Life Support skills
This fun interactive online nurse education program is suitable for enrolled nurses and registered nurses who require their CPD (continuing professional development).