- 1 CPD Hour
- Estimated Completion Time: 1 Hour
- Certificate: Printable PDF on completion
- Approved Training for CPD Hours
This program is designed for any health care worker who uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and uses the current Australian guidelines as a basis for the content. By completing this program, participants will strengthen and refresh current knowledge of PPE use, including donning, doffing and sequences for both.
This Program should be used as an adjunct to your organisation’s policies and procedures.
At the completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- review the common types of PPE used in healthcare, and to familiarize staff with their correct use.
- identify the correct sequence in putting on, and later removing, and disposing of PPE.
- be more confident in applying the correct sequencing for the use of PPE in healthcare.
This interactive education program is suitable for any health care worker who requires PPE to perform their tasks.